Here is the list of all posts, grouped quarterly. The latest one is at the top. Scroll down, and you’ll see all of them. Have fun.
By the way, take a look at my eBook, a mini-memoir on Amazon: “DAD’S BICYCLE: Journey of A Chinese Family”.
- Looking back at the engineering career
- Don’t wait for others to buy flowers for you
- Staying retired is not easy
- Dear cell phone
- Yours, mine, and ours – family finance
- Fit and healthy 2019
- Why are you working?
- What do the retirees do?
- Beijing Beijing
- Mahjong in China
- I have survived the 100 days!
- Does this volatile stock market scare you?
- Wrapping up 2018
- My fun memories about Christmas
- Retirement and Christmas
- Village life in pictures
- Gifting, gifting
- My biggest dream when I was young
- Retiring early means less time on the road
- Children and parents relationships in China – “Xiao”
- Retiring in another country?
- Hello from China
- Why am I considering short-term health insurance for 2019?
- Dad, I miss you
- Less is more
- Why did I hate writing earlier?
- Don’t blow the early retirement
- Inner city education in US
- Taking a break
- Some thoughts after visiting the Air Force Museum
- Retiring early is about embracing the unknowns
- Wait, think, and wait before the buy
- Coming to America
- Take care of yourself first
- Working inside a grocery store
- Sacrifices related to retiring early
- Too busy to manage your money?
- Fun time
- Caution when investing in employer stocks
- Three-minute fame
- Does retirement guarantee a happy life?
- Delayed gratification
- Yingying Zhang, where are you?
- An early retiree’s rhapsody
- A place where running water is still a luxury
- Why rush? Slow Down
- What’s the most important asset?
- Living below your means is not easy
- A homebody in Taipei
- Roadblocks to retiring early
- Retiring early means no more job-related stress
- Where are you from?
- How different are the graduate schools in China and US?
- How to measure the success of life?
- Retiring early is an adventure
- Demystify financial advisors
- Happy Chinese New Year! – the Year of the Dog
- Sweet tax refund
- Is early retirement good or bad?
- Do you need Overdraft Protections?
- One superpower I wish I had
- A story about my childhood friend Jane
- Use Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Wisely
- Wasted food, wasted money
- An early retiree’s worries
- Lessons I learnt from the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis
- 2018 – a new financial start
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve and Friendship
- Wrapping up 2017 – Roth IRA Conversion and Book List
- My English teachers – Jimmy and his wife
- Gift yourself
- How did I retire early?
- My Book “Dad’s Bicycle” and Life in China
- Why is retirement so distant to many Americans?
- Lending money to a friend or relative
- Save it or spend it?
- Why I’m learning Spanish?
- Do you go shopping on Black Friday?
- Why Helen retired early?
- Hello and welcome to Retire Early Helen