Taking a break

Hey, everyone, I’m going to take a break from blogging.

The football season just started.  As the weather gets cooler, it will be a great time enjoying the games.

This blog has been going on for 10 months, much longer than I originally expected. All the topics I liked to talk about were pretty much covered.

Here I would like to thank each of you for your time and support.  I appreciate it a lot.

I’d like to especially thank my peer bloggers, whose encouragement helped me to keep going during the last 10 months.  Thank you, my friends.  Here only names a few:

Thank you all, and good luck!

– Helen

And I just came back from my own break!
    Hopefully, just a little break for you:) I love your posts and your writing so you need to come back.
    I have enjoyed reading your comments on my blog, I will miss them:)
    Enjoy the football season Helen.
    Cheers . Caroline

Hi Caroline, welcome back. It’s cool you took a break. Thanks a lot for the encouragement. That means a lot to me. I’ll walk away for a while, and see how it goes. Have a great weekend.

2. Enjoy your break Helen. Thanks for the mention. I like football too and will be watching along with you. Being from Columbus, is OSU your favorite team? I’m more of an NFL fan. Tom

Thank you, Tom. OSU is my home team, and I cheer for them. NFL games are more exciting, and I decided not to choose a team. It hurts when the team loses. Take care.

Enjoy your time off. That’s why you retired, right? Enjoy the football season. Some of my kid’s teammate go straight from soccer practice to football practice. That’s pretty crazy. 🙂

Right, Joe, that’s why we retired. Football is fun to watch. Yeah, the injuries could be very scary. Soccer has much less physical contacts. Take care.

4. Enjoy the football season, hope you have your fantasy lineup set!

Awe will miss you! Enjoy the football season, I hope to hear about more trips. Thank you for writing, I won’t guilt you into writing more but just know that your writing is amazing and I always love reading your posts!

Thanks for the mention Helen 🙂

PS the mystery for Marissa Shen was solved a few days ago. It’s a sad story 🙁

Hi GYM, thanks a lot. It was fun writing during the last 10 months. It helped me to straighten the trail of thoughts. I’ll break for a while, and see what I want to do the next about this blog.

Yes, I saw the story about Marissa Shen the other day. That is horrible.