Lately I had an interview with Brian Bienkowski, a staff writer of debt.com. Brian published an article about me: “After Almost Losing Her Investments, Helen Retired At 49 – Not bad for a person who never heard of a 401(k)”.
I was joking with my family, and called this interview my three-minute fame.
You can see that, Brian’s excellent and professional writing is very different from my amateur mumbling.
Here are the topics Brian covered:
- How I learnt about money management
- My scary brush with the dot com stock market crash
- My emotions with the cubicles
- Finally that’s my two-cents: 3 tips for money
- And a big picture of me if you want to see if I look like Julia Roberts (just kidding)
I’d like to thank Brian Bienkowski for giving me the chance.
This is a short and extra post.
Everyone has a great weekend!